Monday, May 22, 2006

Worst Real World cast ever...

So is it just me (and obviously it's not) or is this cast of Real World: Key West the worst cast ever. I really think the people are a wee bit too damaged this season. Usually I can have something invested in the cast or whatever, but not this year. They are just jabronis! Just a bunch of punk bitches, I can't even really remember their names, I mean they just get wasted and yell at each other. There's one check that needs a sandwich, one chick who should get naked but hasn't, a gay dude (obviously) and a couple more douchebags with less personality that my left nut. Anyways, just had to vent because they keep showing previews and I know I'll watch but seriously it's terrible, and their job is bunk too... and what's with all they hurricane interruptions. When my friends were in Key West, they tripped their balls off in Mallory Square and it was game time!

Peace
Suave Bolo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home